Early Years Pupil Premium Spend 2017 – 2018
Total estimated allocation for the year- £1812.60
The Governing Body has chosen to allocate Early Years Pupil Premium funding for 2017-2018 in the following way:
- Continue to implement the REAL project and resourcing REAL events and 1-1 work.
- Implementing REAM project and resourcing events.
- Widening children’s experiences eg. Diversity Week, Healthy Lifestyles Week, yoga.
- Developing the outdoor area.
- Widening pupils experiences through trips.
Early Years Pupil Premium Spend 2016 – 2017
Total allocation for the year- £3323
The Governing Body has chosen to allocate Early Years Pupil Premium funding for 2016-2017 in the following way:
|Learning Resources –These resources are used in Nursery to help deliver an effective curriculum for all pupils and ensure disadvantaged pupils make the same progress as their peers.
Implementing the real project and buying resources to deliver it.
Diversity Week/Healthy Lifestyles Week/Jittabugs
Developing the outdoor area
Developing Maths through stories
|Attendance – services of Young Persons Lead to improve attendance
Impact of EYPP money
End of year results- % of children who are at expected level or exceeding
|All children||EYPP children||School Gap|
|Listening and attention||50%||83%||+33%|
|Moving and Handling||75%||83%||+8%|
|Good level of development||50%||50%||0|